The Three Pillars
- Expose Florida's gangs and their activities for their violent and destructive reality.
- Educate youth, parents and other mentoring adults to help Florida's youth reject gang involvement.
- Mobilize communities to repel gang appeal to Florida's youth.
- Provide effective prevention/intervention programs for those youth who are the most likely targets of gang recruitment and identified young gang members
- Encourage and assist with the creation of positive extracurricular activities and workforce development programs for Florida's at-risk youth.
- Support existing and new community groups/coalitions that take a stand against criminal gangs.