A comprehensive and coordinated plan to reduce criminal gang activity in Florida.
Become informed about Gang Reduction Task Force efforts in your region.
Learn how to recognize gang activity and prevent gang involvement among youth.
The Three Pillars
- Expose Florida's gangs and their activities for their violent and destructive reality.
- Educate youth, parents and other mentoring adults to help Florida's youth reject gang involvement.
- Mobilize communities to repel gang appeal to Florida's youth.
- Provide effective prevention/intervention programs for those youth who are the most likely targets of gang recruitment and identified young gang members
- Encourage and assist with the creation of positive extracurricular activities and workforce development programs for Florida's at-risk youth.
- Support existing and new community groups/coalitions that take a stand against criminal gangs.