Regional Gang Reduction Task Forces
The Expectations of each Regional Task Force are:
- It is anticipated that each Task Force will
- select a chair and co-chair who will be rotated periodically, and
- hold regular meetings at least once a quarter
- Action and operational decisions will be made by organizational leaders and actively participating members.
- It is essential that each Task Force develop its own plan of action, set time tables and carry them out accordingly.
The Regional Task Forces will not be statutory or official bodies of the state. Participation is completely voluntary. There will be no funding or material support from the state available to the Task Forces at the inception of this Strategy.